Wednesday 11 July 2012

Michael's kitchen

I'm not actually sure whether I updated the previous post about my friend Michael's kitchen.

I was updating the kitchen with new doors, plinth and cornice. As it is all now finished I thought I'd share it with you.

Just to remind you this is how it looked BEFORE I started work.




Then the consequences of my work....











I learnt a lot on this project. Namely that refitting doors, plinth and cornice can be almost as taxing as a new kitchen!
In all seriously I now know a lot more about the intricacies of kitchen fitting.

I have a way to go and a lot more to learn. But with the help of my new bench (see previous post) I can practice cutting and fixing cornice, scribing skirting and drilling hinge holes. I know you are jealous. It's ok. I'll share the photos so you can enjoy the carpentry chat!

Tom :)


- Posted using a modern day type writer

No comments:

Post a Comment