Tuesday 10 February 2015

Back to normal :(

I am sat in my new local coffee shop in order to tap out this blog post, a month after the last one! Time has flown by and I can't believe that Catherine and I have married and moved home in that time. As the dust settles I'm sure we will start to enjoy married life in our new home (we are already, we just can't believe it's all happened).

We both had an amazing time seeing all of you that made it out here and missed all of those who couldn't. Hopefully we will all be able to relive the wedding day (minus the alcohol and great food) when we receive the wedding video footage. I think it will be epic as Mike A. had a setup similar to David Attenborough's wildlife team- with cameras in the trees and from a variety of angles- but don't be concerned, I'm sure he'll edit the drunken parts ;) Soon we'll have the wedding photos back too, but in the meantime I have setup this DropBox in order to share all our photos from a million different angles. It is empty at the moment because I have no photos! If you don't mind sharing then please feel free to use it:

So we moved! How about that for doing lots of stressful (and amazing) things all at once! Long story short our landlord told us she wanted to sell the flat the Monday after the wedding, we took a day to look at flats the following Saturday, found an amazing one, were told we were successful on the Monday and moved in on the Thursday. Tomorrow we will have been in for a week and thanks to Fran, Tony, Mike and Doug we are mostly unpacked. We now have a spare room, with a bed to follow, so there's a place for you to stay. Applications to Tom at..... ;)

I am going to leave this post at that for now and update you on other things when I have another chance. I'll leave you with a new view from our new area:


See you when we have Internet,

Tom :)




No comments:

Post a Comment