Saturday 12 November 2016

Book writing

Movember has been progressing well and my new found moustache is as ginger as I expected it to be. I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who have donated as the money is going towards a cause close to my heart. Most people know that Movember raises money for Prostate cancer, but it also targets testicular cancer and helps with men's mental health and suicide prevention. The latter two are on my mind (no pun intended) and that is my focus for my fundraising this year.

If you can spare some dollars then head over to our team fundraising page here 

I am keeping this post short as I intend to update a little more in the weeks before Christmas. I have been working on my book to self publish by the end of the year and things are progressing well. I have also decided to "act out" the book as though I was reading it for the first time. This means following the steps that I have written to help others in order to understand how well it works and see if I can improve it before I publish. I am keeping the book extremely simple for this first edition, so that it can be easily picked up by those suffering with depression. In future editions I hope to incorporate more detail from other people's experiences.

I hope that you are all well and look forward to seeing some of you in England when we visit at Christmas.

How are you?

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment