Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! I hope that you have had a restful festive holiday and a positive start to the New Year.

I apologise for the lack of posts after my initial promise to post tips and advice. Unfortunately I was ill at Christmas and spent most if it recovering or with family away from the computer.

However I'm back now, better, stronger and faster! Ok, so I'm only better the last two I'm still working on. My advice for this post is to ask you to check out www.thewarriordiet.com and see how it can help you this year. I came across The Warrior through my flat mate Cj and found it a great way to detox and improve my energy quickly. If you can incorporate into your life for a month then you'll notice the difference.

Don't forget January 23rd is the next B2N event, check out www.tomalfry.com for details.

Happy training,

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment