Wednesday 27 January 2010

Tom begins charity countdown!

I have just finished my justgiving page for my charity run with Catherine this summer. We hope to raise £2000 for Help for Heroes by running-biking-running from Salisbury to Cardiff in June. We should cover approximately 120 miles by using mainly footpaths and byways cross country.

There are many reasons why to do this, but none better than raising money for a great cause. As I have many friends in the forces it is a cause close to my heart and I thought it was about time they benefited from my willingness to do stupid things! Please check the link above to see what they do and then visit my justgiving page here

If Catherine and I raise £2000 I will wear a costume voted for on the poll to the right. You have to have donated for your vote to count and we have to hit £2000, so dig deep and sponsor me!

No comments:

Post a Comment