Tuesday 2 February 2010

The Vibrams are out!

I am about to don my Vibram Five Fingers for a little speed session with one of my clients this afternoon. For all those that don't know Vibrams are barefoot running shoes. They are basically a comfy rubber coating for your feet when running without shoes.

Today's session will be 800m intervals so there will be a good amount of time to test them out. I still hope to complete a half marathon in them this year, but as always it's slowly, slowly..

I am hoping that incorporating barefoot into my training will help strengthen the lower leg muscles for the off roading I will be doing on my West Country Shuffle in the summer. You can find out about that by reading the posts below or visiting my website

Happy running! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment