Tuesday 23 February 2010

Workouts, youtube videos and technical problems..

Yesterdays workout was simple but effective. I had 15 minutes to train, so it needed to be effective. Here's what I did:

  • x10 push-ups
  • x10 burpees
  • x10 up&downs
15 minutes non-stop. I completed 7 sets, must try harder (and not feel sick) next time.

No equipment was needed, just a good piece of music to listen to. If you don't think you can do it, just reduce the number of reps to 5 and do it for 10 mins, I can guarantee it'll be a great session.

Today thankfully I am not sore, thank goodness for CherryActive! But it has made me realise how easy it is to train with a short amount of time and no kit. So today will be another 15 minute session before I go and run intervals with a client.

I had promised those visiting my youtube site helpful tips and advice as well as routines to try at home. Due to technical issues I have yet to do this, but don't worry it's coming soon. I believe I have sorted my camera problems and will be posting a training plan to try this week, which will require no equipment, so keep an eye on this blog for details.

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment