Friday 26 March 2010

Back from the USA and feeling the effects..

I returned from holiday today and am happy to be back. There's only so long you can go without a proper amount of fruit and veggies and fibre. I really don't know how Floridians do it. Or maybe that's it, they don't! There were far too many large people in OAP scooters for my liking..

Anyway I am back and I return energised and ready for action!

I spoke to my mate Roly today and signed up to his Healthtext service in order to get back on track and so that I can tell you how well it works! Check it out for some simple, effective reminders.

I am back into training after a "small" rest and am raring to hit the mileage again, so watch out guys, you know who you are!

Other than a light tan and a lot of great seafood there's not much else to report. B2N April Adventure is on the 17th of April so check out www.b2nfitness.co.uk if you fancy a fantastic day of biking in the New Forest.

Keep up the training, T :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment