Monday 8 March 2010

Home sweet home

I haven't "blogged" in a week, possibly because I had nothing interesting to tell you, or more likely because I moved house and was sorting my accoutrements.

I am now a resident of Belsize Park, North London. That's right I've officially moved to the dark side and crossed the river to North London. I've never really understood the divide, both north and south london have their pros and cons. I do however like that I am next to Hampstead Heath and some great trail running through the trees and up and down the hills!

I am off on holiday to Florida from next Monday so I will get a couple more blogs in before then. Some of us Brits need to get a decent amount of sunlight to prevent turning into vampires! Naturally I have to keep up ultra training there, so there will be some great runs to do (18 miles) and even better I get to bronze myself in the process. Or in my case toast myself to a darker shade of white.

Enjoy the sun,

T :)

No comments:

Post a Comment