Wednesday 20 February 2013

The tiling job

Apologies for not posting this earlier, but I was incredibly busy yesterday being productive. It doesn't happen often, so I made the most of it.



Here is one picture of the tiling job. It's not actually completed here as in my uber productive exuberance yesterday I forgot to take a photo! However I shall produce one next week. (To be honest you are not missing out. Just imagine that all the grout is there!)

I have a had a few days off work which has been fun, but as I type this I'm heading back to Gap. Hopefully we will be moderately busy, which will make time somehow speed up, this bringing me ever closer to the weekend and a trip to the beach on Sunday.

I have a separate, semi-profound blog post to come. As I've started up my book writing again I wanted to share some thoughts about it and the benefits of writing.

For all of those at home in England I'm sending you sunshine and smiles. Fortunately I have a surplus of both at the moment. So keep warm and keep smiling.

Tom :)




- Posted using a modern day type writer

No comments:

Post a Comment