Wednesday 8 January 2014

4 Hour Body - Day 1

Day one is almost over and it has been a breeze. Being prepared is the key to the 4 Hour Body working. Yesterday I cooked a simple veggie stir fry so there was enough for lunch for Catherine and me. (See photo)

For dinner I've cooked aubergine parmigiana (all be it without the cheese) with some quorn sausages (see second photo).

I'm still eating meat, but am cutting back after Xmas in order to help my digestive system recover! The leftovers will be lunch tomorrow. Normally we would cook a huge amount, box it up and have it through the week. That will come at the weekend when I can commit a couple of hours to cooking.

Today's training was cross training. I chose to do vinyasa yoga at lunchtime as I've been away from it for so long. I find it challenging as it is in a heated room, but it certainly develops my flexibility and balances out the running sessions nicely.

Catherine hit the gym to spin on the bike and do some 'bodyrock' training this morning.

Tomorrow we both have a seven mile tempo run to do, so I'll fill you in on how that works out.

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment