Friday 10 January 2014

Day 3 - CHEAT DAY!

Ok so I really am cheating because I've only done two days of the 4 hour body and already I am cheating. There is one reason behind this, coffee! I've not drunk a flat white in two days (yes they are that good in Sydney), so I'm doing a partial cheat day today. This means I won't be making myself sick (like full cheat days), but enjoying a flat white and a sandwich. Otherwise all will be normal.

In fact this post will be quite disappointing because I won't have lots of photos of sweet things through the day. I will be updating you with some later, but for now I can happily tell you that I enjoyed a flat white and a bagel this morning. Naturally I got my 30g of protein in at brekkie first with a protein shake.

So until later guys, enjoy your weekend!

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment