Saturday 26 December 2009

Christmas training? Hmm...

Well it's been a whole week since I've been able to get on and post. Naturally it's a busy time before Christmas for all and my diary was certainly busy with work, friends and training.

I have to say my training has gone out the window as I got food poisoning on Wednesday night and have been recovering since! I managed just a short interval session this week, during the period of snow and ice that London experienced. It certainly made for an interesting run (or should I say penguin walk?!) along the roads of West London. Thankfully this week was a rest week, which is just as well as the amount of food my folks have prepared is amazing.....

For all of you I wish you a festive time and a very happy New Year, the regular advice posts and emails will begin now!

See you in 2010,

Tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment