Thursday 22 September 2011

4HB Day 3

Today was a continuation of feeling good and having plenty of energy to train clients.

I started the day with a protein shake. As much as I enjoy eggs and leftovers I am trying to keep breakfast varied so I don't go mad! On the days that I have time to sit down I eat eggs with fish and beans or have dinner leftovers from the fridge.

For lunch I had coley (a meaty white fish) with stir fried veg and beans. Keeping to the four hour schedule is sometimes difficult. If I know I can't do it I'll eat at 2/3 hours after a meal to keep the energy on board.

I had a second lunch today of 2 salmon fillets with stir fried veg and lentils. Despite it being a full plate I felt nicely filled afterwards, no bloating here!

After training clients I was out for dinner for a friends birthday. They had chosen Italian, which I thought would be troublesome. However there was a wide selection of salads to choose from, so I had tuna nicoise and felt nicely filled after.

Overall today I am realising how my perception of food is changing. I am using it to fuel myself, but finding a contentment and satisfaction from my food that I didn't experience before. By not having any white carbs I am tasting and savouring foods more and of course looking forward to cheat day on Saturday!

T :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Belsize Park, London

No comments:

Post a Comment