Friday 23 September 2011

Thursday Smursday

Righty right!

Feeling good today, despite not sleeping that well last night. I am getting up a lot for the bathroom in the middle of the night. However I am going to try out the sleep chapter from the Four Hour Body book. That will require a little nap and then hopefully a steady routine of 6-6.5 hours sleep. Job done.

I started at 6am with a protein shake before cycling off to Arsenal stadium to lead a client through her intervals around the stadium. After a good little session I zipped back home to a nice plate of scrambled eggs and smoked hoki (fish) to set me up for the day.

I hit the office (read bakery) to work on my latest project and resumed my daily routine of a large black coffee. Despite hating coffee a few years ago I now love it. Normally I'm a latte man, but that's out because of the milk. So it's black coffee all the way. It take a little getting used to, but certainly clears the head and gets the metabolism going...

So off back home I returned to get some lunch together as the coffee had made me hungry. I threw together some smoked haddock (that I had cooked this morning), red lentils and stir fried veg and stuck it into a box to take to Canary Wharf.

One coffee later I was heading home after a meeting to get my second lunch. A lovely piece of salmon, red lentils and veg was the treat that I made for myself. Oh not to forget the two fried eggs I dropped in there for additional protein and fat!

Well filled I headed off to client training along the Thames.

For a later snack/dinner I got some smoked mackerel on my way home and some baby spinach leaves. An easy way of getting some food without having to cook it! Off I went to bed for a 430am start on Friday...

T :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment