Wednesday 21 September 2011

Moving on up

Today is Tuesday, day two of my 4HB experiment and I hope that the good feelings continue.

This morning I was a little out of sync on breakfast. I woke at 545am and cycled to train my client down the road at Chalk Farm. There wasn't time for a protein shake and I wasn't hungry at all despite not really having a dinner the night before. Thank goodness for almond butter!

In fact I completely forgot that I missed breakfast when I got home from training. I went to have a little ziz and woke up 2 hours later! So breakfast was well off schedule. However I filled up nicely with 2 fried eggs, beans, spring greens, cauliflower and peppers. The only slip was to have tea with milk. But dammit I'm English, it's hard not to!

Back on track with a full belly, this sloth went to a meeting. The other party didn't show, but I managed to have just a black coffee, no froth here!

On returning home I got caught up with work and subsequently didn't eat until 1500. I hadn't felt hungry in the time after breakfast though...result! I had a cajun chicken breast with cauliflower, peppers, spring greens and beans.

Slightly back on track I went to the bakery to do some work. It's a bakery/coffee shop, ultimately the biggest test of will power for a sloth like me on a diet like this. I did have a tea with milk, but spilt most of the milk on the floor so it was pretty dark. Good for the diet. I had a good productive hour before heading out to do my hill repeats on Parliament Hill.

Training went well, though trying to run fast up hill did make me want to hurl. Sloths just aren't designed to move at sub 6 minute mile pace! I had plenty of energy and brought it to a stop after 6 intervals as my times were getting worse. Always good to keep the quality and finish energised, not injured.

A sneaky chicken breast was consumed at 1830 as I had to head out to run with a client at 2000. Training went well and I still felt energised. I wasn't hungry until we finished, which was fine as I had packed some coley with pesto and stir fried veggies for dinner.

Day two was complete and again no complaints or urges for anything sweet. The veggies and protein are really helping to keep me filled and energised.

T :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Belsize Park, London

No comments:

Post a Comment