Sunday 25 September 2011

That Friday Feeling

Today is Friday (thank goodness) and I have that Friday feeling because tomorrow is a special day. A day when all my week's dreams can come true and I am a free man, free to roam the land. Yes that's right, tomorrow is "Cheat Day". Tomorrow I will be able to eat all the cakes I can stuff into my Sloth face. I'll be able to drink Lattes like my life depended on it. I shall swim in a sea of dairy, whilst experiencing a sugar high of epic proportions. But that's tomorrow. Today is NOT cheat day.

Today kicked off with an early start at 445am. I had a client to cycle to for 530am, so I hit the chocolate protein shake to start the day off.

After my first client of the day I headed to Sheila's in Lancaster Gate, a great taxi driver's cafe. There I had two fried eggs with bacon and two coffees. Yes it isn't cheat day, but fat is good!

A little more cycling and one client later I had finished for the day (part timer!) I arrived back at home to shower and pack a lunch for meetings in canary wharf. Lunch was thai red cod with lentils and vegetables. Simple yet effective.

I was lazy again today and didn't cook a dinner. But I keep finding I'm not hungry at the end of the day, so my motivation to eat is reduced. This is probably why I am suffering sometimes on the energy front. Despite not having dinner I managed some hummus and carrots instead, with a little Natural peanut butter (just ground peanuts). I have to admit that Catherine and I celebrated the end of our week with a gin and tonic. Otherwise this week went without hitch.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and the chance to indulge, but I have the feeling that it won't be as amazing as I think. I've got used to the diet and not having any white carbs, dairy or fruit. Let's see what happens....

T :-)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment